The sound of laughter in the morning.
- Long talks with old friends.
- Cuddle time.
- Sunshine streaming through my window.
- Bright blue skies dotted with fluffy clouds.
- Crisp fall air.
- Lazy weekends.
- The smiles elicited by a bedtime story.
- Impending visits with distant friends. 😀
Speaking of impending visits, I am beyond excited for August 8! One of my oldest friends will be flying out from sunny Californ-I-A to visit dear old Mom and Dad and guess who’s couch she’ll be crashing on? That’s right, mine! 🙂
All sorts of fun things are in the works for that weekend. Of course, fun for me would be staying up all night with a boatload of pop and watching movies till dawn. But I’m sure other things will be involved, too. Some major catching up is in order.
But for now…to the writing cave! My boys (all of them) are down for naps and I’ve got a word count to hit. Enjoy your Sunday, my lovelies! How will you be spending it?
(c) 2013. All rights reserved.