Once again, Mama Monkey from the Monkey’s Jungle has nominated me for an award. And since I’m short on bloggy inspiration at the moment, this seemed like a great time to share the fun. 🙂
This time, it’s the Versatile Blogger Award! I received this one the first time a few years back, so today I’ve got some new tidbits to share. But first, ze rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Seven things you may or may not have known about me:
- I am a recent convert to the Cult of the Egg Nog Worshippers. While I don’t go as gaga for it as my kids do, I’ve at last decided that it’s pretty okay.
- I love to play Balderdash. I don’t think I’ve ever won a game, but I sure do have fun with it. And it’s a great way to generate story ideas. 😉
- Charlie Brown Christmas stamps make me happy. Using them to mail bills, though? Not so much. For that I need my…