As I was slaving over a hot stove preparing supper for the horde of hungry menfolk clamoring for food just outside my kitchen tonight (okay, okay, Seymour and the boys don’t exactly count as a horde of hungry men, but in a couple of years, I’m sure the boys alone will), I learned that my good friend Lindsey (whom I would like to thank profusely once again) had nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. So, without further ado, ze rules:
- Include the blog award logo in your post – check
- Thank the person who nominated you – double check
- Provide seven random facts about yourself – check again (see below)
- Nominate seven other blogs and let them know – alrighty then!
The Facts, Ma’am, Just the Facts
- I have a terrible memory and it’s getting worse. If I don’t write things down, I don’t remember them. Unfortunately, sometimes I remember that I need to write something down, only to forget what that something was!