I have an extensive list of books that I would like to read and it seems that my list grows longer every day. But since I’m keeping track of which books I’ve read through the course of the year, perhaps if I keep track of which books I’d like to read, I might stand a chance of reading a few more of those desired titles.
So, without further ado, here are some of the books I’d like to read this year:
- Heidi by Johanna Spyri
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Time Enough for Drums by Ann Rinaldi
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe by Fannie Flagg
- The Love Affairs of Nathaniel P. by Adelle Waldman
There are undoubtedly more, but it’s getting late and these were all I could think of. But I think I’ll keep adding to my little list so that I can keep better track of how I’m doing with my To-Be-Read list.
(c) 2013. All rights reserved.
- Happy 200th birthday to Pride and prejudice (whisperinggums.com)
- The curious US cult of Jane Austen (bbc.co.uk)
- ‘Pride and Prejudice’ celebrates 200 years: Its influence on modern pop culture (popwatch.ew.com)