Yes, I’m doing this on my blog again instead of on Facebook like I’m supposed to. That’s just the way I roll.
I’m a rebel, see. 😉
Okay, no I’m not – this will make its way to Facebook, probably a couple times over, even.
I was tagged by the lovely AFE Smith for this challenge, which is to share five facts about the main character of your book. Then, of course, you have to tag five more people, and so it goes.
Fun Facts About Vegin Martoka
- Despite all spelling similarities to the word “vegan,” his name is pronounced differently. It rhymes with “bacon.”
- Vegin is an idealist, but feels powerless to fix anything in his kingdom.
- His love life, however, is another story. He fights for the right to marry the woman he loves instead of the woman his parents have chosen, and learns in the process that he’s more capable than he thinks.
- He shares the same desire for change as his brother-in-law, but disagrees on how to accomplish that change. While Balil wants revolution, Vegin hopes for peaceful progress.
- Though he counts himself a follower of Kiala (the deity worshipped in Lokana as the Great Mother), he remains skeptical of the truth he discovers in his father’s bequest.
I’m going to make this an open tag – if you’d like to participate, have at it! Then let me know so that I can read all about your characters. 🙂
(c) 2014. All rights reserved.