It’s another list today. Why? Well, because I’ve been reading Things We Like I think it’s pretty cool. Also? I’m in the midst of revising not one, but two WIPs, and my brain is a little fried. Also also? Life is crazy right now, and a list of things I like seems like something I can manage.
Short, sweet, and to the point. At least that’s the theory.
So, without further ado, here are some things I like:
- Writing. I love to write stories. I love to write poems. I love to write anything and everything under the sun.
- Reading. I love books. I loved reading them as a kid, I love reading them now, and I love writing my own.
- Music. I used to spend hours playing my flute, but I haven’t practiced regularly in a very long time. I should get back to that.
- Photography. I come from a family of shutterbugs. When I was growing up, Grandpa didn’t look quite right unless he had a camera up to his face. My childhood was very well documented, and my children are growing up the same way.
- Video editing. I like making home movies out of the many video clips on my phone. It’s a fun way to spend an afternoon, and a great way to look back on things I’ve forgotten.
How about you? What things do you like?
(c) 2015. All rights reserved.